The poor academic performance of pupils in the Shama submetro of the Shama Ahanta Metropolis has been a concern for the metropolitan assembly over the past few years. The schools have shown poor performances in all public examinations and as one director puts it, 'their BECE results have been appalling'. The schools in the submetro have been
Bowel wall thickening is a useful finding on imaging studies and has a number of different causes. Pathology The reason for bowel wall thickening depends on the underlying etiology but includes submucosal edema, hemorrhage, and neoplastic infil...
An Investigation of the Factors That Cause Poor Performance of State Corporations in Kenya Marangu Festus Mutegi *, Dr. Ombui, K ** * Student, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology ** Lecturer, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology . Abstract The performance of State Corporations has been a
· Eliminating hardware problems can be an easy way to eliminate causes of poor performance – you never know what kind of bugs are lurking in out of date drivers and firmware. While you're thinking about SQL Server and the Event Log, take a minute to make sure that you have some SQL Server alerts configured .
· There are various reasons for issuing a warning and poor performance is one of them. When an employee fails to deliver an expected performance then the company needs to write a formal warning letter to him asking him to enhance his performance levels .
· Reason #3: Poor Indexing Strategies. It is so common to see people using indexing as a solution to get out of the jail card and quite often they end up in jail again for using the card. Indexing is often considered a silver bullet to solve performance problems but honestly, the story is very different.
performance has been declining at an alarming rate since 1 below shows yearly students' academic performance for 2010, 2011 and 2012, which indie a serious decline. This has caused a concern for both the government and the public. Table 1: Percentages of grades which are C or better in the Junior Certifie Examinations results for
In addition to the above causes of poor performance in mathematics, STAN, (2002) as cited by Ojimba, (2012) was of the view that prominent causes of poor performance in mathematics are: Acute shortage of qualified professional mathematics teachers. Exhibition of poor knowledge of mathematics content by many mathematics teachers.
investigate the reasons of poor perfomance of the thickener (PDF) THICKENER DESIGN, CONTROL AND DEVELOPMENT investigate the "Bad Actors", where the settling performance was poor; this can lead to an understanding of mineralogical or other factors that need to be controlled in the full scale process.
· Monitoring 101: Investigating performance issues. best practices / dashboards / monitoring 101. This post is part of a series on effective monitoring. Be sure to check out the rest of the series: Collecting the right data and Alerting on what matters. The responsibilities of a monitoring system do not end with symptom detection.
Available evidence indies that despite previous efforts, performance in science subjects is still very poor among secondary school students. This study sought to investigate factors that contribute to poor performance in science subjects among students in secondary schools in Tanzania. The study employed a crosssectional
establish factors that contribute to thier poor performance in KCPE in Mwimbi Division, Maara District, Kenya. 3. Objectives of the Study The objectives of the study on factors that contribute to poor performance in KCPE in Mwimbi Division were to: i. Investigate the school based factors ii. Find out teacher based factors iii.
Hydrological models are often applied to estimate climate change impacts on hydrology. However, several studies demonstrated that hydrological models do not perform well when applied under changing climate conditions. In order to decide on the way forward for improving hydrological modelling in climate change contexts, it is important to understand the reasons for poor performance in a ...
Top Reasons for Project Failures and Examples | Laboratory ... We are casting a wide net for now and will investigate the projects in ... of reasons and sometimes this results in a poor ... and thickener performance).
AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE REASONS FOR FAILURE OF COMMUNITY BASED PROJECTS AT FOLOVHODWE, LIMPOPO . By . NDOU DZIVHULUWANI NORMAN . STUDENT NO: . Minidissertation submitted in partial fulfilment of the degree of Magister Technologiae: Business Administration . DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT . UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA
Report summary: Tackling Poor Performance. Poor performance is an issue that worries managers and employees alike. It is of concern to senior managers because it is a measure of how effectively the organisation is led. But people in organisations do not always feel their organisation tackles poor performance appropriately – a hard nut to crack.
· Reason 1: Because you're supposed to. We've been told to have performance measures by our managers. The Strategy Office expects us to come up with some KPIs to go in the KPI column in the business plan. Everyone else seems to be measuring stuff so we probably should too. Let's just get it done and over with as quickly as we can.
· Top causes of poor academic performance. Poverty. There is a direct link between poverty and academic performance. According to a research, children living below the poverty threshold are times as likely as nonpoor children to experience learning disabilities and developmental delays.
· Mathematics results show poor performance over the years and this is causing concern to all stakeholders. The purpose of the study was to investigate the causes of poor performance in Mathematics in secondary schools in Nyandarua North Sub County. The objectives of the study were to; assess attitudes of students
investigate the "Bad Actors", where the settling performance was poor; this can lead to an understanding of mineralogical or other factors that need to be controlled in the full scale process.